Wednesday 19 December 2007

Object-Oriented Cooking....

Let Us C(ook)....

Cooking made easy....

17 Recipes and counting....

Hi All,

Name it whatever you feel like, as this particular post of mine is dedicated to the whole IT fraternity who'd like to have Indian food ae(asily)ap. We work hard day and night (don't laugh, let me complete man...) for a better tomorrow and in order to achieve success but at the same time we lag on our health and diet.

My personal experience says that nothing is impossible in IT world.. then why to stay away from good food and health while working HARD, irrespective of whether you know cooking or not??? During my 3+ years of experience in IT (including on bench time), I've been through an exponential learning curve in cooking, it is sad that they don't count it in skills... :(.

Google has also not achieved much in this particular field and that seems to be one of the main reason why my IT brothers and 'their' sisters are still deprived of the bliss of QUICK mouth watering Indian Cuisines. Please make a note here that, neither I am in any mood to wage war against all time great czar of cooking Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor or any of the connoisseurs of food, nor any of my suggested recipes can match those gourmet meals. Instead, it is my little effort to help those who find it difficult to find good food while being away from home.

Today I've tried to put the cooking in a simple class diagram based on OOPS concept. By this diagram I've laid the foundation of 17, yes SEVENTEEN recipes. Many more can be added by simple additions/modifications.

























I hope this design diagram helps you in developing (cooking) your meal. Please do not forget to call me for the final testing of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.

P.S: This post doesn't mean that my wife doesn't cook. She is a great cook, and the skills mentioned above have been only recently acquired by myself, because of 2 main reasons:
  1. Currently I am staying far away from my wife and can't get food while sitting in front of Television…:(
  2. I need to respect and maintain the size of my waist, which is increasing leaps and bounds by God's grace.....

3 comments:

Deepika said...

AWESOME!

Its simply gr8!

Godd Going my Blogger :)

vaibhav said...

hi buddy ...

Good move. I knew u were good at writing but now by reading ur blogs i am really impressed.

by the way i like ur idea of pouring the thoughts into the digital world......

keep blogging ....Happy blogging and Merry christmas and a rocking new year to u......

Unknown said...

Nomaskaar Bandhu re....,
My comment here starts with a preface.. Plz be patient... :)

I read sometime in school about "Occupational Hazards" & being an curious kid could only relate to Mechanical Industry about the same... But I always knew it had to be there in IT industry as well.. & finally ... finally I managed to apot it here....;-)
A generic 'Recipe Design Diagram' ! complete with interface layer as well ! ;-)

Abhinav.. The design is great.. & very user friendly.. But dear u need immediate help... A week's dose of Home-food & 24x7 Wife's attention only can provide relief to you now..! ;-)

Get Well soon.. Enjoy maadi............